A Periodic Inspection Agency authorized by the Régie du Bâtiment du Québec (RBQ) to carry out periodic inspections and certify that pressure vessels are compliant to pressure installation regulations.
A training Agency accredited by the Commission des partenaires du marché du travail du Québec under the Act to promote Workforce Skills Development and Recognition
A Company which also specializes in consulting and technical assessments of pressure vessels. GCASP is one of its kind in Quebec.
Our team consists of qualified engineers and inspectors with an exceptional expertise holding certificates in the field of pressure installation from Quebec National Board of boilers and pressure Vessel.
Our client satisfaction is our main priority as well as checking their products compliance and quality.
Our first goal is to support our clients’ project and encourage them to maintain quality standards in the field of pressure vessels while providing them with our exceptional expertise.
Our key clients
- Pressure vessel manufacturers with an ASME and/or CSA B51 authorization certificate
- Pressure vessel repairers
- Pressure piping and vessel fitters
- Companies providing pressure vessel services
- Engineering consulting firms
- Entrepreneurs aspiring to earn an RBQ, ASME or NB quality control program
- Entrepreneurs in piping, plumbing, gas and refrigeration engineers looking for a training or a technical support
- Pressure vessel dealers
- Insurance and inspection companies