Pressure Vessel Services
Services offered by GCASP
- In-Service Inspection and Repairs under NBIC NB 23
- Development and update of quality control Manuals in accordance with pressure installation regulation
- Company internal audit prior to the RBQ, NB or ASME audit
- Conformity assessment of pressure installations
- Equipment inspection and certification under article 75 pertaining to pressure installation regulation in Québec (periodic Inspections)
- Insurance inspections and loss prevention
- Work quality follow-up for on-going production, repairs and changes
- Safety assessment of boilers and pressure installations
- CRN implementation coverage
- Welding (WPS, PQR, welder performance) technical documentations
- Technical support
- Support on stationary machineman regulation
- Staff training in inspection and visual examination
- Third party and technical representative
- Consulting services
In Quebec, under article 71 on pressure installation regulation, inspections and periodic certificate issuance of pressure vessels must be carried out by a recognized person (authorized periodic inspection agency) by the RBQ.
GCASP has all the authorizations to carry out periodic inspections and issue certificates.
Quality Control Program
GCASP is known for its expertise in implementing quality control programs which is a requirement for all pressure vessel firms under the pressure vessel regulation of Quebec.
- Preparation, development, correction and update of quality control programs for manufacturers, fitters, repairers and owners-users of pressure vessels and piping.
- Full support including staff training followed by an internal audit prior to RBQ, National Board or ASME audit.
- Turnkey services including points 1 & 2 or personalized services as per the client’s need.
- In short…
Our training are conducted by a highly qualified and experienced staff in the field of pressure vessels.
Our key trainers are engineers and inspectors holding inspector certificates in the field of pressure installation from Emploi Québec, and The National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
Our training are either group or in-company training, depending on the need.
Qualifications: Inspector Québec (IISP), National Board (IS, IA, N, R)
Certified trainer by the Commission des Partenaires du Marché du Travail with more than forty years of experience in the field of pressure vessels operation and inspection much of which spent at Régie du bâtiment du Québec and inspection and insurance companies.
Constant Mundele B. B. Eng
Qualifications: Inspector Québec (IISP), National Board (IS, IA, N, R, B)
Certified trainer by the Commission des Partenaires du Marché du Travail with around twenty years of experience in marine engineering, pressure vessels operation and inspection much of which spent at Régie du bâtiment du Québec and inspection and insurance companies.
- Training registration formalities
Registration is either done online by filling the registration form or by contacting us by clicking here.
Design Compliance Audit
- Audit of plans in accordance to CSA B51, ASME code section I, IV & VIII div 1, 2, B31.1, B31.3, B31.5;
- End-to-end expertise service for projects in production, installation, repair, change and assessment on all technical aspects;
- CRN implementation coverage;
Third Party and Technical Representative
We offer project follow-up services in the field of pressure vessels for construction sites and/or in factory in accordance with the pressure vessel regulation and the related laws.